Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DIY shirts

This was my first DIY project. I dont have any "before" pictures but it was a high necked, Large, long sleeve shirt.


Same as above, no "before" pictures. The first one was taken right after I lowered the neckline. The second picture is obviously the finished product.


The LIAHONA SHIRTS!!!! My dad bought a billion of these for the Liahona Reunion in July 2011. We had boxes and boxes of shirts in our hotel room and we looked through all of them and couldn't find anything smaller than an XL. So we went to work and made our own sizes. I am sporting the "before" look, Eleni is sporting the "after" and my dad is sidebusting.


This top was explained in a previous post.



David's shirt....now mine!


Just added a little spice.


Two differnt shirts....same principle.




This was a XXL tank top that I made into a fitted top....I didn't like it, so I cut it up and turned it into a necklace. No picture.

No comments: