Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Costumes

We needed an extra shirt for David for a show we put on in Montana. So with left over material I made David's shirt. The talented Tali Hafoka, made the dresses.


BYU Luau 2010. I was asked to make these dresses for the Tahitian section. I made about 16 of them! I was definitely sick of turquoise after this project!

I was also pregnant during the luau but after I gave birth, my sisters and I were asked to perform at a cottage meeting for BYU a couple months later. So I mustard up enough willpower to make one more for myself.



When my sisters and I were asked to perform at a PLC meeting for BYU, we decided that we needed new costumes, so I made these red dresses.


We used them again to perform at the Liahona Reunion in July 2011, performed for the queen of Tonga!

No comments: