Thursday, December 6, 2012

Aloha Print Suits for Sale

So the lady who asked me to sew a few girl dresses to sale in her shop, asked if I could sew a few boy things as well. Since I just made my son a some vests and loved them, I decided I wasn't sick of making them just yet, so I began sewing like a crazy woman...again. I decided to do the whole shabang and make 6 sets of suits which consisted of a vest, slacks, and a bow tie or tie. Sizing 2-4T, Price $40 a set  

Surfer Blue: 2 vests, one with brown slacks and tie the other with navy blue slacks and brown tie.

Brown Tattoo: 2 vests, 2 brown slacks, one lime green tie and one brown bow tie

Maroon Tapa

Dark Hibiscus

And that's a wrap!

1 comment:

Larie and Abe Manutai said...

Savani, these are so dang cute!!! I love reading about your projects and seeing your creativity come to life. Keep it up, girl!!! Love you! happy Holidays!