Monday, November 3, 2014

Pretty in Pink

I was asked to sew for an entire line of bridesmaids. And for a Polynesian wedding that means big! Nine dresses total! While I've sewn for entire lines before, this was my first time sewing dresses without having a single fitting! All the girls lived an ocean away and all I had were their measurements. While this would have been a piece of cake for a REAL professional seamstress, I am use to and need my girls to be fitted not once but twice throughout the process. I need to adjust and cut as needed and I never like my clients to leave without being completely satisfied with how the dress looks on them. So naturally I was very hesitant but the bride was insistent, and so I surrendered. She picked out a simple yet attractive pattern. So here are the dresses and I am just crossing my fingers they fit!




 
 
I managed to get one picture!!!
 
 

No comments: